Autumn Property Maintenance Checklist
Autumn-Specific Maintenance Checklist
- Heating system
- If oil ___
- If gas ___
- If old windows, use the shrink wrap thing
- Interior painting and any kind of interior cosmetic work
- Plumbing work, general
- All fixtures low-flow
- No leaks, etc.
- Rest of the plumbing stuff
Twice-Annual Maintenance Checklist (spring and autumn)
- Verify presence of appropriate number of beds
- Ensure beds are secure, mattresses are clean, etc.
- Do all beds have bedding?
- Is there an extra set of bedding in a closet?
- Ensure presence of appropriate number of dressers
- Lights are all LEDs, working properly, etc.
- Plugs all tested and verified to be working, solid
- Check lockset, ensure that maintenance code is working
- Verify all locked areas have keys that are available to office
- No trash in basement, attic, closets, and other storage areas
- Test kitchen appliances
- Ask residents for reports of any maintenance issues
- Verify Narcan soap dishes are behind toilet and has unexpired Narcan
- Verify all fire extinguishers are current and located on each floor
- Test smoke detectors
- Check door knobs to make sure they are secure and operable
- All egress pathways are unobstructed